Monday, June 4, 2007

First Posting

This is my first posting on my new blogspot. I have not had anytime yet today to read, house cleaning and laundry day. I did start 2 books last week; The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld and Wish You Well by David Baldacci, both books are very good so far.
I am in an Oprah book club and we picked a new book to read, The Blind Assassin. I am a new fan of Margaret Atwood, I had never read her books or even heard of her until just a couple of weeks ago when I read on a Shelfari discussion about her. I read The Handmaid's Tale first, a book I would have never usually picked up on my own, but I took a chance, excellent book, I stayed up till 3am one night just to finish it. This has happened to me before, I read a book that I did not think I would like, and surprise, I end up loving it!

1 comment:

Ma Titwonky said...

Hi! I agree that Blogger is more user friendly than wordpress, but blogger just recently switched to a better system that gives way more features than it used to. Before that, everything had to be done by working directly with the layout in the html files. Now it's much easier.

I don't know if blogger gives any space for pictures. I use either photobucket or imagecave to upload my pictures and then link from those sites into my blogs.

http://www.photobucket.com
http://www.imagecave.com

Both of these places have free accounts available for storing images.