Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dog Days of Summer


I do not have any books to post on, I have several books that I am working on and that may be one of the problems, I am over loaded with too much to read. Instead of reading I have been cross-stitching and doing other types of embroidery. Our weather has been extremely hot, we've had several days in a row of over 100 degrees, last Sunday the temperature was 107. Tropical Storm Edouard will bring us rain tonight. My sister is having a heart cath today , the correct term is angiogram. I have not heard an update on her results. I will be spending next week with my dad at his home, he has several doctor appointments and I want to take him to them, plus I am sure his home is in need of heavy cleaning. I will be back to post after the 17Th of August.

3 comments:

cathy b. said...

I've been a slacker for my summer reading as well. And I'll be back to work full time in a little over a week.
I love your tomato picture. The summer vegetables are such a delight!

Vic (Ms. Place) said...

I am crossing my fingers and wishing your sister and father well, Miss Daisy Ann. Your blog, as always, is an inspiration.

MissDaisyAnne said...

Thank you to my lovely blogger/friends!