Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I decided to delete my off to the side listing of my stack of books to be read. In all honesty I have many stacks of books to be read, then I go to the book store, and or library, and then I have a new stack of books to be read. Ah! the life of a bibliophile!
The books I am currently reading are: "Chopin In Paris" by Tad Szulc, "Innocent Traitor" by Alison Weir, "Maid Marian" by Elsa Watson, and "Elizabeth, Grand Duchess of Russia" by Hugo Mager. I have three more books by my side that I have not cracked a page yet: "The First Elizabeth" by Carolly Erickson, and "The Life of Mozart" by John Rosselli.

2 comments:

Elsa Watson said...

Miss Daisy Anne, I'm so honored that my little book made your reading list! What a fascinating blog you have....

MissDaisyAnne said...

My goodness, I am always happy to hear a reply from an author, thank you for your visit and lovely compliment!
I am on chapter three of your book "Maid Marian" it is a wonderful story.
I finished reading the book about Elizabeth the Grand Duchess of Russia, it was difficult for me to put the book down. The book has enticed me to read more on Russian history, especially their revolution, I will also be looking for a book on Rasputin.