Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A New Year Coming and Change!

Change is coming to this blog! The change will be affective January 2010. I am changing this blog to a children's and juvenile fiction book blog. I will make subtle changes during the month of December, the big change will happen in January.
My grandchildren are 6 and nearly 4. They both love books and my older grandchild Celeste is learning to read. I am excited about creating a blog that will not only reflect books that I choose and read, but books that they choose and read. I plan on reviewing the books, and in addition will be asking them how they feel about the books. 
I have created a second blog for secular books and challenges, etc. Look for this to begin in January as well, it is
Impressions In Ink.



Thank you!

Blissful Blogging!
Annette 

No comments: