Monday, January 11, 2010

"Farm Flu"


"Farm Flu" by Teresa Bateman with illustrations by Nadine Bernard Westcott
Published by Albert Whitman and Company 2001 library addition
For ages 4-8
This book was borrowed from the library for the purpose of reading/reviewing.

This is a rhyming story of a boy and his barnyard of animals with the flu!
Wonderful fun adventure on the farm that this boy has, this boy that so wants to do what his mother would do.
The story is ticklishly comical, sweet, endearing, funny mayhem, and kind-hearted.
I loved the pictures, they are colorful and detailed. The scenes display the love the boy has for his animals on the farm.
Celeste my granddaughter had me read this book to her a second time after I had just finished it. She laughed and laughed!

Blissful Reading!
Annette

1 comment:

J. Kaye said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog this week. I have something for you here.