Sunday, August 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop was created by Crazy-For-Books as a way for book bloggers to unite in meeting one another and encouraging each other. Each Friday starts a new round of sign ups!

The question this week is what kind of music do I listen to while I am reading?
I don't listen to music, I prefer solitude. I do prefer to read in my favorite chair surrounded by my stacks and piles of my books.

Today I visited the following blogs:
http://thesmartyowl.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-hop-and-follow-friday.html

http://yachapters.blogspot.com/

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

3 comments:

Daisy said...

When I can afford to have a big house, I want my own library with a huge comfy chair and books everywhere. What kind of chair do you have?

Angela said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! I love your layout, and am now a follower[:

-Angela

Annette said...

Daisy and Angela thanks for stopping by!

Daisy, my chair is probably about 35 years old or older, it is a rocker/ recliner. My sister bought it at a garage sale and then passed it to me when I fell in love with it. It is not very pretty and my sister keeps telling me to have it recovered but I just love it the way it is.
I had another favorite chair that I keep in my office/library, but the dog has it held hostage most of the time, but I will not share my favorite rocker reading chair!