Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

It's Friday and Book Blogger Hop! This weekly event that begins anew on Friday's is hosted by
Crazy-For-Books. This week the blogs that I visited are:
 http://thesmartyowl.blogspot.com/
and
http://www.moonlightbookreviews.blogspot.com/

The question for this week is, "How many blogs do you follow?"
I follow 100 blogs. Everyday I read my blog reader scanning the titles of posts, some I read and some I do not. Every month I create a post over @ my other blog A Well-Watered Garden entitled Roundabout.
I visit all of the blogs that I follow reading them over the past few weeks, then repost on Roundabout those that I found that were noteworthy.

I noticed this week on Book Blogger Hop! that there are mainly young adult blogs, hmmmmmm.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

6 comments:

Kathy H. said...

Just hopping by! Great blog. I'm your newest follower.
I Am A Reader

Kristin said...

I noticed that, too, about the YA blogs this week. I don't read YA, so I tend not to visit those blogs as much.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

Just hopping by to say, hi.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Debbie's World of Books said...

Hopping through and am a new follower. I do notice YA blogs seem to dominate the hop. I just started a second blog for childrens books, Munchkin's Book Journey, and am looking for other childrens book blogs.

The Book Bee said...

Hello, just stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
bookbee

Jordyn said...

Stopping by from the Hop! I'm loving finding out about all these awesome blogs via the hop this week. :)

Jordyn

Ten Cent Notes