Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Always Get My Way written by Thad Krasnesky and illustrated by David Parkins

Published in 2009 by Flashlight Press
Link for book @ publisher:
http://www.flashlightpress.com/I_Always_ALWAYS_Get_My_Way.html

Link for book @ Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Always-ALWAYS-Get-My-Way/dp/097997464X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249201399&sr=1-1

Hardcover, for ages 4-8, 32 pages

A Cybils Award Nominee

Emmy is a whirling dervish in a little body, constantly and creatively getting in to mischief. Her parents are sorely patient with her as well as her older brother and sister. She is comical and exhausting.
My granddaughter was fascinated with Emmy's escapades and was rushing me to finish the book so she would know what happened to Emmy. This book is a joy to read! I recommend this book......all though I would make sure the child hearing the book does not "feel enticed to follow Emmy in her mischief".

This book was borrowed from the library for reading/reviewing.

Blissful Reading!
Annette

No comments: